[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot with JHB

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:50:23 +0100

Welcome to the fun John!!

Phil Reynolds
JHB037

-----Original Message-----
From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bones
Sent: 02 September 2005 07:16
To: JHB Email List
Subject: [jhb_airlines] New pilot with JHB

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome John Hill to our ranks -
John will be joining us as JHB199.

Most of you will already know John's dulcet tones on FPI as he is one of our
regular UK controllers. I hope an extra controller here will stop you all
ganging up on me <vbg>..

To John I would like to say welcome to the madhouse. You will have spoken to
most of the pilots here already so I think you know what you may have let
yourself in for. Gremlins would have been eaten by this bunch.

Methinks I'd better lie low for the next couple of days..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net