[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:26:55 -0000

Any activities on tonight?  Fred
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

Funny how whisky has featured in more than a few posts recently.. <g>

I've never expected pilots to religiously report in every week as some VA's
do. I appreciate that our hobby has to take a back seat at times -
especially if health interrupts. I guess repainting the kitchen also falls
under that category as any attempt to go near the computer when decorating
usually results in some form of physical or mental injury.. <g>

Get yourself better first and then we will look out for you online..