[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:59:54 -0000

Funny how whisky has featured in more than a few posts recently.. <g>

I've never expected pilots to religiously report in every week as some VA's
do. I appreciate that our hobby has to take a back seat at times -
especially if health interrupts. I guess repainting the kitchen also falls
under that category as any attempt to go near the computer when decorating
usually results in some form of physical or mental injury.. <g>

Get yourself better first and then we will look out for you online..