[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:41:44 -0000

Hello Bones, Please excuse my inactivity ;I've got a couple of battles on at the moment --a leaking chimney stack in the loft area and a beggar of a cold thats requiring an increase in whiskey shots.Everybody here seems to be going down with something even my computer boffin whose suppose to be showing me how to change my firewall/av security setup is down with it.So please don't think I've given up on simming. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>