[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:27:08 -0700

Hi Fred,

Denis here. Welcome to this band of 'nuts'. I am probably the only DP(displaced person) amongst this lot as I live in Canada. You are getting this welcome a little late in the game because I have been on vacation for the past month and am just catching up on my emails(1500). It never ceases to amaze me how many messages this group produces and that is why, if you are in need of help or advice, this is the place to come. I was an ATC for 34 years and I take part in ATC on Pilot Club(or I will when I get the emails out of the way) and also fly as a pilot. Once again, welcome.

Denis
JHB164

----- Original Message ----- From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>