[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:43:25 -0000

Hello Ernie, Thanks for the welcome.Aye I know Percy St.,but Nelson's not my place of origin.I originate from Cherry Tree,Blackburn.I wouldn't encourage you to come back to Nelson,things have changed in the last 36 yrs I've been here;but the countryside is still nice. Nice to come across an ex local. Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>