[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:21:21 -0000

Good evening gentlemen or should I say lads Thanks for the welcome excuse my trouserlegs looking abit of a mess but those black bin bags at the door entrance are hard to see in the dark especially when the entrance light is'nt working--has the bulb gone?--and well sticky pizza cheese has certainly made a mess round my trouser knee areas and look at my hands the tomatoe sauce is the reason why my hands look as if they're bleeding so I could do with being shown to the sink;not to wash the cups but no doubt it will be my turn sometimes.Well I'll certainly be pestering you with a lot of questions to try and understand what I've got involved in. I'm often quoted to as Trying Fred --I do try and I suppose I can be quite Trying.Excuse me I've got to go and pick my clients up[literaly] Will join you hopefully when I get back-O'heck what a mess I look!