[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:43:28 -0000

G'day Fred -

Well then, may I be the first REAL crew member to welcome you to join
our merry band.  The old, battered object in the corner of the crewroom
(nearest the bar) is not actually Tom Smith despite appearances, it is
actually an old, battered armchair. It is MINE although I do lend it to
Gerry occasionally when he gets tired of propping up the bar.

As you will be making LOTS of posts both here and on the PilotClub site
I will post-haste generate a ID logo for you to use on the forums (after
the nurse has been round with my medication) ...

Welcome!

MikeB
JHB193