[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot

  • From: Chris Prophet <chrism.prophet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:59:27 +0100 (BST)

Thank you everyone for the welcome, i look forward to flying with u all and
most proberly being your controller at some point on the IVAO network

  Chris

Fred Stopforth <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello Chris welcome to the grand group.When you come to the club mess 1st
time [the building not the blokes] come in the daytime.The doorway at night
is usually littered with black bin bags oozing with leftover pizzas and
there is no lightbulb in the entrance lightfitting.I fell over them on my
1st visit.I'm Fred JHB207, the muddled baby in the group[hearing impaired
slow rate of speech required]Always carry a spare bulb at night and take it
home-- a Baylis torch is more useful.Once again welcome. Fred