[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:47:25 +0100

Bones

First I have heard of virtual store.

Anyway, have just now fixed the Saitek problem.

Managed to find the 'standard.xml' file (in a different place in my XP setup), it did not list the Saitek controllers!!!

Located the file in my FSX setup on the old machine, copied and then pasted into the new machine main FSX folder (afer having moved the existing file to a safe place.

Problem solved, all levers are mirrored onscreen, next is to startup and check the operation of the engines. But they should operate now.

WinVista is not user friendly, whatever they say.