[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:27 +0100 (BST)

> *From:* "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *Date:* Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:51:36 +0100

> I will have to get over my affair with WinXP at some point.

She's been very faithful and reliable to you for years, so you reward here
with the elbow just because some flashy bird comes by! I'm not changing
from XP until someone tells me that'ts worthwhile, and no-one, but  no-one
has yet said to me "Vista is better than XP".

Vista has just one better feature in my view - it can diagnose and fix
networking issues rather better than XP can.