[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:15:00 +0100

Fred

Check out www.powerc.com.

The board was one of two recommended for the Intel chip.

Just select IBuild, then configure this machine.

Slowly building up the software, and learning WinVista.

FSX is on and internet and network working, but having an issue with the Saitek controllers, I have a suspicion, the problem is with the control.xml file, once setup, it is not being altered as required, I will try copying over the working model from the old machine.

I have initially after loading FSX, ramped every slider to max, and a quick test, shows Frames Rates at around 45. Not bad. But then I will have to bring some of them down anyway later.

A slight problem tho, a vibration, and as the floorboards is acting as a sound board, can be heard as a loud hum in the lounge below, dispite 3 layers of carpet tiles under the base. Further investigation required.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>