[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:44:27 +0100

Alistair

There is that, I have a spare XP Home upgrade, I will be getting all the discs anyway.

Could be that I will use the spare when I reformat my current machine, and use the full on the new machine, But I think that that should be installed first, then Vista. ie older first.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>