[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:07:18 +0100

Hi Frank

Have you looked into the possibility of having a dual-boot system, XP + Vista or Vista + XP

Easy to set up if you read the tutorials.

Al

F FISHER wrote:
Frank

Thanks for the advice, keep them coming.

I must admit to some intrepidation about V64, but as this machine is for the next 2-3 years, I had to think ahead. And no point in stuffing in 8 gigs if I cannot use them. (and it was a bargain price)

Perhaps I will have to run in compatiability mode for FSX, we will see.

I will have to get over my affair with WinXP at some point.

Could be I will have to get V32, and reinstall with that.

If anyone else can come up with pointers, for this newbie, I will be glad to receice them.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>