[jhb_airlines] Re: New machine

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:24:05 +0100

OOps you beat me to it.Just sent to you about Intel price cuts.I was wondering if it meant the we have chance of getting a high end spec computer at a much reduced price? What machine spec have you got coming? You've moved pretty quick kitting yourself up.T/IR& 24'' LCD ooo I'm getting envious. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>