[jhb_airlines] New machine

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:48:40 +0100

In preparation for my new machine (due to collect tomorrow), I have removed GenX from my current install, which I will be keeping for test and possible online flying.

I had not realised, just how much it slowed down my current machine.

This hopefully will not affect my new machine, which will be primarily for FS.

I have also ditched FS9,as just very recently, it is not responding to my Saitek controls as it had, total uninstalls and reinstalls of FS9, has not got it back to as it was. A pity.

Also have tested out my new toys, TrackIR and a 24 inch LCD, like wow!!!

Now the fun part, reinstalling everything on the new machine and testing, I can stay online on the old machine fortuneatly