[jhb_airlines] Re: New email address for Tom Isaac

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:29:11 +0100

Bon voyage, Tom

vous voir bientôt

Alastair

Tom Isaac wrote:
Hello friends,
As my move to France is now imminent, some major rationalization is underway. One of the first casualties is my broadband connection which includes my email addresses!
As a temporary measure I have signed up for a new email account with YAHOO. The address is tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Once established in France I will be arranging a new broadband connection and will forward the details when available.
P.S. To all on the JHB mailing list - I am missing your company & banter. I really hope to be establishing contact with you all again soon and look forward to flying/controlling with you all again soon.
Cheers for now.
Tom Isaac