[jhb_airlines] Re: New aircraft

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:14:22 +0000

Yes. In the main folder, as opposed to the Aircraft folder, there's a Texture folder, with several bitmaps, with titles unlike those in the airline texture folders.

I grabbed mine from Flightsim and there was only one zip file. It had the
usual folders as with any other aircraft for Model, Panel, Sound and
Texture. Actually there are six texture folders for the six paint schemes-
texture.ipec, texture.bea, texture.ipecsafe, texture.safe, texture.transair
and texture.turas.

Is yours different to this?