[jhb_airlines] Re: New aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:38:04 -0000

I grabbed mine from Flightsim and there was only one zip file. It had the
usual folders as with any other aircraft for Model, Panel, Sound and
Texture. Actually there are six texture folders for the six paint schemes-
texture.ipec, texture.bea, texture.ipecsafe, texture.safe, texture.transair
and texture.turas.

Is yours different to this?