[jhb_airlines] New aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:42:31 +0100

Just an idle thought on the AI aircraft set. I guess it goes without saying
that the original ATOC aircraft were released as sets to avoid confusion and
the same logic will apply to the add-ons I have created. There should only
be one specific JHB pack that we should all use.

With this in mind any additional aircraft I make will be added to the
existing library file and, ideally, everyone should download and install the
same set. Obviously it will grow if we get too many aircraft added to it -
one reason why I don't want to go mad and include a huge number of AI models
in the file.

In the meantime if anyone has installed the new set I would appreciate it if
you go live on PCF that you choose one of the new models in the flight plan.
If all works well this should show up in ServInfo and on the controller's
strips.

http://fsaviation.net