[jhb_airlines] Re: New Year

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:46:55 -0000

Frank,I got the Track IR given to me a while ago if you remember,anyway I installed the software and got it working. I don't think I've set the thing quite right, -- when I look right I see on the right a steady right view but when I look left the movement produces a left upward action instead of a left steady view.I could do with some help thro Skype when you've got time,and what your views are on monitors 22" / 24". My present monitor is a CTR 17"[horizontally it's only 13"] so it's about time I treated myself to a decent TFT to give my eyes less strain.Room size is a governing factor. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>