[jhb_airlines] Re: New Year

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:12:51 -0000

No peace for the wicked then, and no change, why is being retired such hard work. My other half does not nag me to do this/do that, but hints about, lets have a wander around B&Q sort of ring a bell. She knows things will get done, in time, thats the worst of being a handyman, I can do more than put up shelves, level and in the right place.

At least she lets me get on with being online with you guys when I want. (within reason of course).

Frank T
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>