[jhb_airlines] Re: New Year

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:24:15 -0000

Frank, Ouch! Preparing plans to strip and reslate kitchen roof and then hopefully rip and rebuild too with breaks to sim.My advantage/disadvantage is I haven't got a SWMBO to rave at me for the mess I make,or to egg or encourage me to get the job done quick when I slip into slow mode.Just keeping tidy whilst my daughter's here till Sat 3rd Jan.Guess I'll miss her for a couple of weeks then move on and get busy. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>