[jhb_airlines] Re: New Voice Client

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:15:18 +0000

Hi Ernie,

When you've downloaded the new file (PCFVoiceClient.exe) you will need to copy this file to the folder where you installed the Pilot Club software. There should already be a copy of the file there, so just overwrite this copy with the new file.

Phil

ERNIE LAYCOCK wrote:
Hi Bones,
Re your email about CFS2.4,I have tried downloading it,but when I hover over the earphones it still says 2.3.what am I doing wrong ??
Ernie