[jhb_airlines] Re: New Voice Client

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:54:07 -0000

The only way that I've found to check the version number is to run the
exe and then hover your mouse over the 'headphones' icon in the System
Tray.  If the resulting pop-up show 2.2 or 2.3 then you'll need to
download PCFVoiceClient.exe from the link that bones posted and simply
replace your existing version.

MikeB