[jhb_airlines] Re: New Voice Client

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:33:06 +0000

I must be doing something wrong too.

I moved the new PCFVoiceClient.exe to my pilot-club directory, overwriting the older version.
When starting PCCv5.04 the voice module does not automatically start up.

I'm not too bothered as the communicator will supercede this software anyway

Regards

Kev T

At 16:53 10/31/2006, you wrote:
When you downloaded it did you move the file to your PilotClub folder Ernie?
It wasn't in an installer package this time so you have to install it
yourself.

The new version (2.4) has no added functionality over 2.3 but the coding is
very different as some of the functions are now designed around the new
Communicator client. Stefan hasn't given much away about Communicator but I
suspect it will be a combined voice and text module. It may be with us quite
soon.