[jhb_airlines] Re: New Recruits

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:41:33 -0000

I actually had an all expenses paid trip to cranfield show a few years back.
Was there for 5 hours and saw no flying whatsoever!  That's because the
invitation was from Rank Xerox who were trying to flog us a large volume
photcopier so we ended up having to sit through 2 hours of "presentations"
about how good Rank Xerox were then we had a tour and practical
demonstrations of some admittedly supurb copying equipment, that took
another hour and a half.  Finally we got a 3 course meal - a further hour
and a half before getting the coach home again!

Talk about frustration, sat hearing aircraft overhead and seeing nothing!