[jhb_airlines] Re: New Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:31:13 +0100

Esc is the route out of FS9, leaving the option to go to Scenery Library. Very useful but it's disappeared!

I don't know the keymaps, just the assignments.

VIEW_MODE=83,8
VIEW=111,8

Not sure which of those is S or W.

What's mapped to Esc?

If you are losing keyboard commands then something is changing your FS
configuration. This could be an add-on prog but I'm not ruling out an iffy
hard drive or a virus.