[jhb_airlines] Re: New Partitions

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:26:40 BST

On further reflection, etc, I don't suppose Its any big deal to have just the
one 250Gb partition. I'm aiming to have only FS9, FSX and photography on this
machine. I'll be putting in the SATA drive from the old one, that contains just
the VFR GM AIO scenery folder. Having several partitions won't help matters if,
or should I say when, the C drive goes bottoms up. It just means I'll have to
do regular backups; after all these years.

Gerry Winskill