[jhb_airlines] Re: New Partitions

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:09:29 BST

I've just fired up the new PC. It has one drive, at the moment; C Drive. It's a
250Gb SATA drive. I now want to split it into C  D  E  F. Essentially that's so
that I can install FS9, then load existing adedon scenery, via my LaCie. If I
use the same destinations as on the old PC, then I can use the existing
Scenery.cfg, to avoid loading into the Scenery Library, from scratch.

I've used the route My Computer, Manage, etc to get to the screen displaying"
(C:)
232.80 Gb NTFS
Healthy (System)

I right clicked on the C area but the New Partition option is greyed out.

Am I missing something obvious?

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net