[jhb_airlines] New PCF 4.02

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:28:42 +0100

Grabbed and installed late this afternoon.
A quick check with Paul at EGNS/EGTO and EGNJ show that changing locations worked. Could not confirm the weather at EGTO as it was timed at 14:20 and I was looking out my window at 16:40, which was a lot more cloudy than earlier(being stuck in a tin box all day, do not get to see much of the outside, till leaving for home).
EGNJ was interesting as it was chucking it down, which Paul confirmed as it was early afternoon.

Software seemed to be even smoother and quicker, could go to camera view and swivel 360 degrees in about 2-4 secs with no slowdown or stutter.

Frank