[jhb_airlines] Re: New PC Mark II

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:13:52 BST

Peter,
I'd want details of the mobo, too. That would confirm whether it's AGP or
PCI-Express. Also whether there are PCI-Express x 1 expansion slots. A look at
the mobo photo would also give you an idea as to whether that PCI expansion
slot realli is available, with the listed graphics card in place. On mine, with
three PCI slots, only two are useable. Mobo designers seem to have ignored the
physical changes in graphics cards. My 7600GT PCI-Express has a fan that
overhangs the first PCI slot; and then there were two.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net