[jhb_airlines] Re: New Defragger

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:20:40 +0100

Its now taking 5.5 hours to do nothing on this machine I'm afraid.

I watched it for a little while before I left for work today, it races through the blocks already shown in blue, but then takes ages over the red ones without improving things.

I don't think I'll invest 12 bucks, after all AusLogics is free.

Frank T.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>