[jhb_airlines] Re: New Defragger

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:41:23 +0100

My G drive, the one with the Horizon scenery on, took less than one minute.

The C drive, with FSX etc on, has so far taken 30 minutes and looks about 75% completed. Can't complain, it's the first defrag the C drive has had.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I thought I'd give it a try as it cost nothing. I left the first defrag running on my e-mail machine when I went to work this morning, when I popped in on my way to the gym this evening it had finished, but only about half the display was blue, with the other half mostly red. I started it again, so far its been going another 2.5 hours, hardly the less than 10 minutes claimed.

When it finishes this time I'll let you know how much red still survives - I would have thought that if it does what is says on the tin, there should be little red left - is that what you get?

Frank T.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>