[jhb_airlines] Re: New AIRAC data and structure

  • From: "Alan Sutherland" <asutherland340@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:25:50 +0100

Hi,

I have just found the page I was looking for. Go to http://ndac.navigraph.com/www/fmsdata_about.asp on the page it says "Navigraph will charge 20 credits for each cycle, independent on the number of addons/downloads." Does this not mean that no matter how many addons you have and no matter how many times you download the same AIRAC it is only 20 credits? Or am I reading this wrong?

Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>