[jhb_airlines] Re: Networks and Broadband

  • From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:23:27 +0100

It looks like you WILL need a modem/router if your existing modem only has=
USB connection.  All the more reason to ask BT if they will swap. Dabs hav=
e got a
couple of ADSL modem/routers if BT won't play -

D-Link DSL-504T
Netgear DG834

Both cost around =A370 (that's seventy pounds in case of garbled pounds si=
gn),
available a couple of quid cheaper from www.overclockers.co.uk - my prefer=
red
mail order supplier, can usually guarantee next day delivery if order plac=
ed before
15.00.

Mike L