[jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  • From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:42:58 +0100

I'm totally ignorant of the foibles of these here networks but they seem at bit odd.
At the moment I have three machines running. One is running only FS. Each of the other two is running Outlook Express. When I seek to download mail onto the PC it might have no new messages. An immediate turn to check via this laptop produces three new messages!
Does each machine find replies only to messages sent from that machine in the first place?
Baffled of Ramsey.