[jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:31:09 +0100

Yes - I've been watching.

Another point I note since the PUB VA started is that the JHB aircraft pack
seems to have disappeared. Only the basic pack and an Airbus pack are now
available - plus a huge range of PUB aircraft on their own web page.

The JHB pack was in one of the many forum posts that got zapped.

Glad to see that Mr. Winskill has now disappeared.