[jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  • From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:40:11 +0100

That should bring tears to his eyes!

  From: Alex - Reheat.org
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 5:29 PM
  Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  I hope someone'll sell his armchair in the JHB crew room and swap it for a
pointy stool to let him know what happens to those that stray!

  Gerry Winskill wrote:
    Having just spent a well worth while £50, having my comms and network
problems sorted, I've just experienced the luxury of accessing my email, via
wireless laptop, and via the router in my den, whilst sitting in the living
room.
    Next step, still in the comfort of my armchair, was to fire up Servinfo,
where I see Frank is racking up points, as PUB114. No good will come of it,
they'll probably only swap your air miles for sweeties, they'll just rot your
teeth.