[jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:47:55 +0100

In fact Pilot Club are already going the same route as FPI in getting too
complex with their web site and forgetting they have links that need
updating.

The following page still links to the old Pilot Client.
http://net.pilot-club.com/12-0-pilot-software.html?m=5

but this page links to the new one:
http://net.pilot-club.com/6-0-pilot-client.html?m=3

After you install this put the Voice client back in that you have as it's a
later version than in 4.03