[jhb_airlines] Re: Networking Working

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:29:57 +0100

I hope someone'll sell his armchair in the JHB crew room and swap it for a pointy stool to let him know what happens to those that stray!

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Having just spent a well worth while £50, having my comms and network problems sorted, I've just experienced the luxury of accessing my email, via wireless laptop, and via the router in my den, whilst sitting in the living room.
Next step, still in the comfort of my armchair, was to fire up Servinfo, where I see Frank is racking up points, as PUB114. No good will come of it, they'll probably only swap your air miles for sweeties, they'll just rot your teeth.