[jhb_airlines] Re: Netherlands conundrum

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:24:59 +0100

Even though you don't use the Addon Scenery folder, have a look in there. I found it had installed three files in my folder.
The downloads that have created most havoc on my system are Netherlands 2000 and the French payware scenery. I remember that lockup on mine.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

For the moment I have just disabled the NL2000 scenery area in FS. I've
looked in the usual places for an uninstall routine but I can't find one
anywhere. Annoying because I know this scenery made a lot of changes to FS -
it didn't just install a new scenery folder.

What puzzles me is that some screenshots in the VFGM forum show that the two
can work together. There's a shot of the photo scenery but with the NL2000
objects sitting on top of this. I guess it must be a layering issue (maybe).

Anyway, my current setup isn't good because with UT traffic everywhere,
NL2000 and the photoscenery the frame rates are awful. I was nicely set up
for landing on 27 at EHAM and FS froze on me just as I crossed the
threshold..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net