[jhb_airlines] Re: Netherlands conundrum

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:12:58 +0100

Bones

From the NL2002 v2.9 Readme file:-

Automatic and manual de-installation procedures can be found at

http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=6&categories=Version+2.9+and+2.91#65

In case some files are deleted by accident, your installation of the NL2000 scenery is meshed up in another way or the installation of version 2.92 failed somehow, its possible to reinstall and therefore repair NL2000 scenery version 2.91 and 2.92. In both cases you need to change the titel in your scenery.cfg file into "The Netherlands 2000 V2.91". To reinstall version 2.91 you need the full installer of version 2.91. If the installation of version 2.91 is alright you can start the installation of version 2.92 again.

Have you seen this?

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:
For the moment I have just disabled the NL2000 scenery area in FS. I've
looked in the usual places for an uninstall routine but I can't find one
anywhere. Annoying because I know this scenery made a lot of changes to FS -
it didn't just install a new scenery folder.

What puzzles me is that some screenshots in the VFGM forum show that the two
can work together. There's a shot of the photo scenery but with the NL2000
objects sitting on top of this. I guess it must be a layering issue (maybe).

Anyway, my current setup isn't good because with UT traffic everywhere,
NL2000 and the photoscenery the frame rates are awful. I was nicely set up
for landing on 27 at EHAM and FS froze on me just as I crossed the
threshold..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net