[jhb_airlines] Netherlands conundrum

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:38:38 +0100

For the moment I have just disabled the NL2000 scenery area in FS. I've
looked in the usual places for an uninstall routine but I can't find one
anywhere. Annoying because I know this scenery made a lot of changes to FS -
it didn't just install a new scenery folder.

What puzzles me is that some screenshots in the VFGM forum show that the two
can work together. There's a shot of the photo scenery but with the NL2000
objects sitting on top of this. I guess it must be a layering issue (maybe).

Anyway, my current setup isn't good because with UT traffic everywhere,
NL2000 and the photoscenery the frame rates are awful. I was nicely set up
for landing on 27 at EHAM and FS froze on me just as I crossed the
threshold..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net