[jhb_airlines] Re: Netherlands

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:53:56 +0100

Arggghh. It must have captured the link rather than the image URL. Just
tried again and it did the same thing. Hang on..

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/jhb/Repaints/PMDG737.jpg is the correct
link but if you don't trust it <g> just go to the JHB Aircraft page where I
have been updating some of the pictures.

bones
(with only three hours of freedom left)

bones@xxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net