[jhb_airlines] Re: Mystery Tour

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:58:06 +0100

Went on your flight EGNH -->Rendcomb[actually to EGBP] I presume it was one after the A345 and not far from river Churn? Sighting it then onto EGBP. Took me 1hr 37mins.No chance of seeing you cos you had been and gone according to time your mail was sent and when I saw it.. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>