[jhb_airlines] Re: Mystery Jumbo

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:23:01 -0000

I think that is one reason FlyBe are dumping them. If you get up really
close to the aircraft you will also see a series of fences on the underside
of the wing to smoothen out the airflow. These are on the underside near to
the aileron and they all come to a point. They are just the right height to
take someone's eyeball out if you walk under the wing. On most aircraft they
have been painted bright red so I guess somebody has already been impaled on
one.