[jhb_airlines] Mysterious hot air balloons

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:06:25 +0100

The other evening, flying from EGBJ to EGNS on IVAO, I encountered some hot air balloons as I approached the Welsh coast - between Denbigh and Colwyn Bay. Can anyone tell me where they came from? Not Gary's UK2000 - I doubt it? I don't imagine IVAO can inject random traffic into their sessions (now there's a thought ...). So my suspicion has to fall on either Gerry or Bones, who are the only other two whose scenery add-ons I have in that general area - and I don't think any IoM balloons would drift that far.

Gerry!!  Own up!

Mike L