[jhb_airlines] Re: Mug shots

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:18:42 -0000

It's easy enough to do on a web page. It can be done in Word too but this
tends to wrap the data up in so much code the file grows to silly sizes.
Another possible route is to create a sort of pseudo JHB ID card as a bitmap
and just overlay each persons details on top.

I already have mug shots of Peter, Mike Brook, Tom, Frank Fisher and Kevin
as they use these in Skype..