[jhb_airlines] Re: Mug shots

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:25:10 +0000

There seems to be several members, or mugs, not yet shot!

It depends if you can get a picture of yourself on the computer.

It's easy enough with digital cameras these days but for any ordinary
photo's the only way to do it is with a scanner. That is what I may have to
do because there are no decent digital shots of me.

If you find a good photo have you got anyone who could scan it for you? Once
on a PC as a JPG file this can be sent to me as an email attachment.